Friday, October 31, 2008

Strings of Bliss...

BLISS- a five letter Word. Maybe it is the feeling of being absolutely hollow and empty or maybe it is that feeling of being one with one's soul or probably it is that amazing feeling when one is completely dissolved in unconditional love.

This is what I experienced at that amazing, amazing, super cool satsang at Birla House. It was a perfect setting—an open air satsang on the beautifully landscaped lawns of an archaic Birla House accompanied by a gentle breeze and of course the soul stirring, mesmerizing voice of THE VIKRAM HAZRA (fondly known as Vikram Bhaiya). I was really amazed by it.

How we got there itself is an adventure in itself. It was at 7. We were pretty worried that we would miss the satsang as we were caught up at the Tree Plantation Drive at Bandra. So we reached late at around 7.45 pm. We were deeply praying to GURUJI that plz plz plz let the satsang not start without us (a wild thought but I was heavily relying on it). And guess what…it actually happened. It was a Miracle (actually we Art of Living people r so used to it that we heavily rely on them)!! I thanked Guruji from the bottom of my heart and sat in the front row. We even got seats bang in front of Vikram Bhaiya.

As soon as we sat Vikram Bhaiya started with a Ganesha bhajan as always. Its symbolic considering the Elephant God is honored before the start of any event. It was amazing…It is always!! Then followed the Devi (Durge Nandini) bhajan. (I Miss U Bala!!!!! It’s his favourite and mine too) It just dipped me in complete love for my Master.

But what completely DISSOLVED me was my favourite “Radhe Radhe” and “Narayana Hari OM” n that too back to back!!! It was the “Ulltiiiimate” (God knows what that means but this expression is heavily relied upon by Tushar to describe something that really really excites him) …like icing on the cake types. Anyway I just closed my eyes and starting feeling the melodious symphony of Vikram Bhaiya’s soothing voice as the breeze gushed across my face. All of a sudden tears started flowing from my eyes (I dunno why). My friends were surprised. Even I was!!!! I don’t know what struck me; I just opened my eyes and looked straight at Guruji’s photograph, which were exquisitely n delicately wrapped in Blue orchids.

The longer I looked at him, the more tears rolled over my cheeks and I couldn’t control them. But the most amazing part of it was that I was SMILING!! I just couldn’t stop smiling!!!!!!!! They were TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!! (I though that was just an idiom until that satsang)

Maybe this is what people mean when they say “Absolute Bliss”. Maybe this is what you experience when you’re dissolved (and I mean literally DISSOLVED) in unconditional love with your Guru. May be, May be not!!!!!! Who knows YOU jus have to experience it find it out!!!!!!

JAI GURUDEV!!!!!
Saurabh

1 comment:

KOLA said...

Nice one boy!
I was able to feel your emotions when I was reading it.
And About the Satsang, it was damn cool man!!! As usual Vikram Bhaiya rocked!!
Love.
Jai Gurudev!

Powered By Blogger